Monday, May 11, 2009

Tons of stuff going on!






This is what I woke up to yesterday. I am totally blessed! I went and had lunch with my mom and worked out in the yard. It was a perfect day!

Saturday I had to go into work for a little while we had Open House on Friday & Saturday with a really nice turn out. On Saturday afternoon We went to my cousin's anniversary party she has been married 30 years. We don't see that side of the family much and it was great to get together. Congrats Carla!

Saturday night We went to a free steak dinner given to all the volunteers that helped with the Fish Fry's. It was delicious, especially since my husband and I have joined a Biggest Loser contest. We ate salad all week. I really need to lose weight and get in better shape. My husband lost 14 lbs and I lost 11.5 lbs but we didn't eat very well this past weekend so we are jumping back on the bandwagon today!

My middle son turned 18 on Friday and we did pizza and cake. We went fishing and had a bonfire until we got rained out. I am sick of rain! This is the second time I got soaked from head to toe but I should not complain. My oldest called home from Iraq on Saturday and he said it is 120 degrees night and day. I guess I don't mind getting wet compared to sweating to death.

Well I better get back to work I need to study for my final tomorrow. I have more test and I'm done with school until August. YEAH!!!

1 comment: