Sunday, April 19, 2009

Cohl's birthday Party

Well Cohl turns 9 next Saturday but his family party was today because he is getting so big he wants a camp out with friends from school. I bet everyone can guess what he got for presents. We bought him a Airsoft pistol with bb's and an extra clip plus a bow and arrow set. My parents bought him a skateboard and a Nerf gun. His mom bought him a Lord of the Rings gauntlet set with swords and daggers and a video game of course. Boys are so easy to buy for maybe because of all the practice I have had buying boy stuff. Sorry no pics forgot my camera today.

The weather is crappy this weekend it has rained all weekend and it was supposed to be nice. I swear I can guess better than the weatherman.

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Happy Birthday to Cohl. Can't believe he's 9 already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is 9 either! I haven't seen him in years.

    ReplyDelete