Thursday, April 16, 2009

Camping

I am so happy the weather is finally getting warmer. I can't wait for our first camping weekend. I love spending time with my family & friends outside. Tubing, campfires, picnics, drinks, fishing, canoeing, cards, dice, games, and smores always something to do. This year we have a couple new places to camp. My husband joined the Ellida club and they have a beautiful park. We have camped there before once and loved the place. We are also going to visit my husband's sister Lori and her family in Smithfield. They have a big farm with lots of kids and animals. I hope my youngest son brings along some of his swimming buddies so he has company since his brothers won't be along. We will also be looking for new campgrounds. Last year we went north and found 2 very nice places, one is in Lodi and the other was in Wild Rose, WI. I think we will also be visiting Jamie's mom & stepdad's place again. We got to stay on the point a couple of years ago and my husband loved the fishing!
Come on summer!

5 comments:

  1. I wish I could have fun camping. I'd join you....it's just not really my thing though. Sounds like you all have a blast. Let me know when you all go down to visit Lori...I might go down with and camp out at the local Motel 6. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about you guys coming here! Brett will probably love hanging out with these kids, they are younger but they are also very mature for their ages. We are all looking forward to spending time with you guys!!!
    Tell Jamie that Timothy has loads for him to do when he gets here!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW Sarah, we have a cabin you know!!! of course you will have to poop in a bucket :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah can camp out on our rv it has a/c, tv, stereo, dvd player and a real toilet but the cabin sounds romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be camping out in your RV lol.
    you and Jamie can sleep in the cabin!
    of course you may have to share it with Tims brother Jeremy...

    ReplyDelete