Saturday, April 4, 2009

Birthday - GREAT DAY!



I had a terrific day yesterday. I took the day off and I had my hair high lighted. My husband gave me The Sims 2 the computer games. I have never been into video games but I love that game I make up my family and they have to do what I tell them. My own utopia LOL. My parents took my family out to dinner YUM and gave me my favorite flowers(tulips). Gener gave me the pans I wanted and Tilda gave me the bird feeder I wanted and I received a call from Roo this week. My sis gave me a gift certificate and the little ones came to spend the night and eat the wonderful giant cupcake birthday cake Lisa gave me. Lisa is so talented she also makes her own cards.

1 comment:

  1. Glad it was a great one for you April. They only come once a year you know!! ;^)

    ReplyDelete