Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Righteous Kill

After school last night, we watched a movie. The above movie had Robert DeNiro & Al Pacino plus lots of good actors. This is the first movie in a long time that I didn't guess the ending. I was told by my sister to watch it that it was really good. She was right! My husband always falls asleep during movies but this movie managed to keep his interest all the way to the end. He actually stayed awake! The two main actors are cops trying to figure out who is a serial killer. The serial killer is only killing low lives (child killers, pimps, drug dealers). I recommend this movie but not with little kids.

On another note Great news - My oldest is coming home for 11 days! YEAH!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh goodie! They're letting him come home. I was hoping that would happen. He got a date yet?

    ReplyDelete