Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sunday



Well the day was great. My husband's team won! We had 20 adults and 7 kids over fun was had by everyone. The birthday cake that Lisa made was amazing! She is truly talented.
This is her talking to my oldest son. Every time I take a picture of someone talking to my oldest they all have a huge smile on their face. He is such a charmer.
My newly blond son not only looks like his dad but makes the same dorky face when I am trying to snap a picture.
This adorable face is my youngest nephew. He is 2 and too smart for his own good. He is Aunt April's baby...sorry big boy!


The winner. WOOHOO


Too Much Fun?




I need to learn how to load images better on this site.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, it's hard to master. I see what you mean about the photos and wording jumping all over the place. I was having that same problem. It takes me about 5 tries to get a photo loaded the way I want it. Practice makes perfect though so keep on at it!

    Great party April! I'm glad the Steelers won and I'm glad you did too!! LOL! When you buyin lunch Miss Big Bucks!??? ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can move the images around ...just click on them and drag them to where you want them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like you all had a fabulous time. I wish I was there.

    I am having problems loading my images too!

    ReplyDelete