Saturday, January 31, 2009

Swim meet

This is my very handsome youngest son as I mentioned before he is very smart and he is also a terrific swimmer. ------------------------This is the Mighty Guilford Vikings!-----------------------
After the national anthem the meet starts loud and stays loud until the diving events. During the diving it is totally silent.

Step up

All done in a matter of minutes or if they are really good seconds but not to worry there are many many events at a meet.
I am so happy that my son is in a team sport. I believe the more he is involved in
school the more it helps him become a happier and more well rounded person. He hated his freshman year until he started swimming. I think it helped break him out of his shell.

3 comments:

  1. I think you are so right about sports. It really gives them confidence too. He's such a good kid April. It's good to save the best for last ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooops, that didn't sound very nice. I should have said it's good to save the easiest for last! Jen and Brett are both so easy. Very well grounded............and I don't mean stay in your room grounded!! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish Stephen would have gotten into sports, I am so glad that Brett is doing so good in school.

    ReplyDelete