Wednesday, January 28, 2009

La Torta Teca (I think)

After school last night I was taking my husband to Diamond Dave's but it was closed down so I took him to this restaurant (Old Ponderosa) on Sandyhollow Road for his birthday dinner. It was great! The place don't look like much from the outside but the inside is bright and very clean. They make wonderful Margaritas but I only had 1 because I had to drive. We are going to have to go back so I can have more and Jamie can drive home. If you like Mexican food this is a good place to go the food was terrific. Our waiter also gave us impeccable service. The price are really reasonable. We spent $60 for 4 meals and Jamie had a couple Captain and cokes and that included a 20% tip. I am so glad we found this place because our favorite restaurants have closed down.(Tumbleweeds & Diamond Dave's)

1 comment: