Saturday, January 17, 2009

Party!

We were invited to Gary & Kathy's (Action Towing) annual party last night and we were also invited to go bowling with Phillip & Amanda. It is Amanda's birthday. We went to Kathy's because we only get to see them a couple times a year and we see Phil all the time. I behaved, sort of, I know that when I get around CiCi I can get very drunk. We sat around drinking & talking for awhile then started playing Euchre even dad played as Jeff's partner until he got mad and quit. We had a great time of course we didn't get home til 2am and only then because dad was falling asleep in the chair (like usual) LOL. You know how I love to play cards. I hope you boys had as much fun as me tonight. We are having people over for the Steelers game tomorrow. Dad & I are bored without you boys so we are turning into social butterflies. Love & Miss U!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time. I can't imagine Jamie falling asleep in a chair (haha).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine him falling asleep in his chair, lol

    I'm glad you guys are getting out while they are gone. You deserve it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jamie can fall asleep any where. I have found him asleep sitting straight up at the computer before.

    ReplyDelete