Sunday, January 25, 2009

Friday and Saturday

Friday night after work I did the norm. I went to the grocery store and to Wal-mart. Dad and I watched a movie "Wanted" with Angie Jo-Lips. I liked it but of course dad fell asleep and said it was boring. Saturday dad woke up really early so after picking up the house he went and picked up Uncle Mark to play Nascar video game I played online Euchre. Uncle Tom called and said they were having a get together at Phillips for his and Amanda'a birthday. Barb & Beth made all kinds of food. So we went over to visit, eat, hold Brook, and play Wii. Amanda started felling sick again after eating I think she might be having gallbladder attacks. Her dad came and picked her up and went to the hospital. I got Brook to sleep and then was watching Kung Foo Panda with Caden but you know how hard it is to watch movies with a little kid. He is so loud & hyper but adorable. I'm goin to call there in a little bit to see how Amanda is. I haven't got to talk to your brothers in two days. They had their own room and have been hitting the parks for the last couple days. Brett's cell phone is in grandma's room. I'm so glad you got to call home last night and talk for a couple of minutes. Talk to you in a week. Love & Miss U!

No comments:

Post a Comment