Friday, January 16, 2009

Larry the Cable Guy

My husband and I went to see Larry the Cable Guy last night at the Metrocentre. My sister gave us tickets for Christmas. I had to drop off my two youngest sons at her house. They are heading to Florida to see my folks for 10 days. Anyway the show was sold out completely not an empty seat in the whole place. He had an opening act, the guy was pretty good. I can't remember his name but he lasted for about 15-20 minutes. Larry came out and he has lost 50 pounds. It was the coldest night on record and of course he had a few jokes about the weather. He was so funny but he talked about so many things that I can't remember but a couple good ones. He joked around for about 1.5 hours and had everyone in stitches. He puts on a really great show. If you ever get the chance to go see him do it!

2 comments:

  1. hey April! I don't even know who Larry the cable guy is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww April. You made me cry a little. What a great idea for the blog, so that your boys have a place to go and check out what is going on at home. Let them know they can check out my blog too if they want and I'll try and post lots of pictures for them to feel at home.

    ReplyDelete