Monday, January 19, 2009

Superbowl bound

Well your dad's team pulled it off they get to play in the big game against the Cardinals. We had the normal bunch over. Uncle Tom, Uncle Mark, Joe, Phillip, Stephen, and Jay. Of course they ended up in the basement playing 3 ball. I fell off the eating healthy kick and ate way too much. My gut fells terrible today so back to the salads. I had to take Jay and Uncle Mark home since you are not home to play taxi. So guess what, now I get to plan a Superbowl party. I'll take some pictures and post for you. Gener called home to congratulate dad so he must have been watching the game too. I hope my youngest 2 boys are having fun on vacation. I hope my oldest is getting to have a little fun out in the field also while still training to be safe. Love & Miss U!

No comments:

Post a Comment