Sunday, January 18, 2009

Boring

Just stayed at home yesterday. We did make a trip to Wal-mart but way too many people. Had to pick up stuff for the game today. I did manage to get outside for a couple of minutes and helped dad bring in some fire wood. It felt pretty good after being stuck in the house for two days because of the -20 below weather. Roo your brothers were at Hollywood Studios yesterday and are going to Typhoon Lagoon today. I know you are back in the field today but I will talk to you as soon as you get baack. Love & Miss U!

2 comments:

  1. That doesn't sound to boring at all April. Sometimes I just love those days when I can stay at home and in my jammies, watching a movie or reading a good book without the care of having to go out or do anything. Sounds like heaven to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't miss boring days at all... yet :)

    ReplyDelete