Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Heartbroken

Dad & I were going to watch a movie last night but he was preoccupied. So I finished a book I was reading and he went down the basement to play video games. He called the boys and I thought awww he misses them. My husband never likes to talk on the phone. A while later he comes up and tells me this information that takes my breath away. We have done everything we can think of to teach our kids right from wrong. Do kids go brain dead in the teenage years. Why do they lie? Why do they try to be so sneaky and deceitful? I hope my son is not the guy that no matter what he does can't dig himself out of the hole that he has gotten himself into. I never want to have to visit my kid in prison! I realize that I will never hear the whole truth. If I feel this bad inside, how bad must he feel? My mom says that kids from the age of 13-25 lose their brains and hate their parents. Not to worry their brains & love will come back. What would make a person aspire to be white trash?

1 comment:

  1. The difference between a hillbilly and white trash:

    A hillbilly fills their yards with incredibly large, incredibly ugly lawn ornaments, sometimes including a bathtub sticking out of the ground with a cherub in it..

    White trash will steal said lawn ornaments for no apparent reason other than they are stupid, lol.

    ReplyDelete