Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quiet evening

I started a new book by James Patterson "You've been Warned" last night and got about half way through it. The main character reminds me of Sarah (dad's cousin). I could have finished it last night but had to read a chapter in my Statistics textbook. I also had to watch House, it comes on on monday nights now. Gener and Tilda called they had a fun day at Blizzard Beach. On the big slide Tilda reached 64mph and Gener got 61mph. Grandma said she saw way too much old man crack today LOL. Dad spent his night cooking up some chicken legs that he ended up throwing away said they were nasty. He played some Nascar and messed around on the computer pranking Jay. Our life is very dull without you boys around. Love & Miss U!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah...I'd be interested in reading that book. I ordered a book called Letters From A Skeptic. I think that one you might like, if you like non-fiction.

    ReplyDelete