Thursday, January 22, 2009

Movie night

Well went home last night after work and had frozen pizza(Papa Jamie Pizza). The two younger boys were at Magic Kingdom. Gener loves the feeling he gets going there. I guess he gets that from me and my dad. He says the other parks don't feel the same. I agree! It really is the happiest place on earth for young, not so young, and old. After I did a couple pages of homework and tried to figure out that $150 calculator we watched "My Bestfriend's Girl" with Kate Hudson & Dane Cook. I love him, he is so funny. Dad of course loves Kate Hudson. It kinda reminded me of "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" but still funny and pretty good. We watched the unrated version lots of bad words and some nakedness but funny! Good date movie. Love & Miss U!

No comments:

Post a Comment